job application letter

3 May 2010





Yogyakarta, Jun          2009



HRD Manager
PT BANK NIAGA





Dear Sir,

I would like to apply to get job in your company, I am 22 years old now. I am graduated from Gadjah Mada University, Faculty of Forestry majoring in Forest Management with GPA 3,55. I have experience in dealing with student organization.

I am sure that I am the kind of person you are looking for. I like challenging task to actualize my potential and ready to work under pressure situation. I will use my knowledge to contribute the continuing success of your company and to strengthen your existing business growth.

I have computer skill, can operate MS Office, and Internet Explorer.

Enclosed please find my resume, copies of university certificates, transcript of academic record, and a recent photograph. I would be pleased to call for an interview at any time convenient to you.






     Yours faithfully,



  Laila Fahriati, S.Hut

Share this article on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2011 Mari Berkawand All Rights Reserved.
Template Design Premium | Powered by Blogger.com.