BlackBerry Monza Segera Hadir

17 Apr 2011

Setelah Postingan BlackBerry Tak Lagi Jaya
KABAR terbaru, kali ini datang dari situs BGR yang memajang foto BlackBerry layar sentuh yang ditengarai bernama sandi Monaco atau disebut juga dengan Monza.

Konon, BlackBerry anyar ini akan diperkenalkan di ajang BlackBerry World, Mei mendatang. Layaknya BB Storm yang mengandalkan layar sentuh, namun BB Monza sepertinya tidak akan mengulang kesalahan Storm yang memiliki sejumlah cacat.

Seperti dilansir dari BGR, Monza merupakan versi GSM dari BlackBerry Torch, sedangkan nama sandinya (Monaco dan Monza) akan merujuk pada dua versi yang berbeda. BB Monza akan meluncur bersama Verizon Wireless.
Sumber:suaramerdeka.com
Share this article on :

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Florida! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to browse your website on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the knowledge you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
I'm surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .
. Anyhow, fantastic blog!

my blog post - airbnb taxes

Anonymous said...

It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd certainly donate to this outstanding blog! I guess for now i'll settle for book-marking and
adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to brand
new updates and will share this site with my Facebook group.
Chat soon!

Here is my site: cellulite gel

Anonymous said...

Hi, just wanted to tell you, I enjoyed this blog post. It was helpful.

Keep on posting!

Also visit my page ... how to make a guy fall in love with you

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2011 Mari Berkawand All Rights Reserved.
Template Design Premium | Powered by Blogger.com.