Dengan Bertambahnya Usia Penis pun Ikut Mengecil

2 Oct 2011

Mari Berkawand - Setelah mencapai usia dewasa, seluruh komponen tubuh tidak dapat berkembang lagi, malah mengalami penurunan karena penuaan. Selain tinggi badan, organ-organ tubuh juga ikut memendek, termasuk organ vital.

Organ seksual pria memendek seiring usia karena dua alasan. Pertama, lapisan lemak (plak) dideposit di dalam arteri kecil di bagian penis sehingga menghambat aliran darah.
Sirkulasi yang buruk tersebut menyebabkan atrophy (berhentinya pertumbuhan) jaringan di bagian penis sehingga otot-otot mengendur dan menyebabkan organ vital ini kehilangan ketebalan dan panjangnya. Selain itu secara bertahap kolagen kehilangan elastisitasnya, padahal lapisan berserabut ini sangat berperan dalam terjadinya ereksi.

"Jika pada usia 30 tahun seorang pria ukuran penisnya saat ereksi mencapai 15 cm, maka di usia 60-70 tahun mungkin ukuran penisnya saat ereksi hanya menjadi 12,7 cm," kata Dr.Irwin Goldstein, direktur kesehatan seksual dari Alvarado Hospital, San Diego, AS.
Ia menambahkan, di usia sekitar 40 tahun, bagian testis juga akan menyusut hingga diamater satu sentimeter dari saat ia berusia 30.

Pada perempuan, perubahan organ seksual yang terjadi terkait dengan berkurangnya level estrogen saat menopause sehingga aliran darah ke organ seks ini berkurang. Ukuran rahim juga berkurang, sehingga ukurannya sama seperti saat usia pra-remaja. Hal tersebut terjadi karena tubuh mengatur organ itu tidak lagi aktif agar sumber daya lainnya bisa dipakai untuk organ tubuh lain yang masih aktif.

Berkurangnya kadar estrogen juga berarti kelenjar mamari dan kelenjar susu menjadi tidak aktif dan digantikan oleh lemak. Akibatnya payudara pun kehilangan elastisitasnya. Robekan alamiah pada serabut yang menyokong kulit dan ligamen juga akan membuat payudara makin terlihat melorot.
Usia memang tidak bisa dicegah bertambah, tetapi bukan berarti kita tidak bisa melakukan sesuatu untuk menjaga penampilan.
Untuk pria, pola makan yang sehat dan rendah lemak sangat disarankan demi jantung yang sehat serta kehidupan seks yang baik. Pola makan sehat ini akan memastikan seluruh pembuluh darah bekerja dengan baik sehingga sirkulasi darah menjadi lancar.

Pada wanita, ada beberapa hal yang bisa dilakukan untuk memperbaiki bentuk payudara, misalnya melakukan latihan pengencangan otot bagian atas atau memakai payudara yang bisa menyangga dengan baik.

Hubungan seksual yang dilakukan secara teratur juga bisa memperlambat proses penyusutan organ-organ vital. "Sering melakukan hubungan seks akan melancarkan sirkulasi darah dan suplai oksigen ke organ seksual," kata Graham Jackson, konsultan kardiologi dari London.
Sumber:http://health.kompas.com/read/2011/09/30/09250355/Organ.Vital.Menyusut.Seiring.Usia
Share this article on :

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ηmm is anуone else encountering рroblems wіth the imаgeѕ
on thіs blog loaԁing? I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
Аnу suggestions would be greatly appreciated.


my web pagе - ipl Hair removal

Anonymous said...

Hi, Νеаt post. Theгe's an issue along with your site in web explorer, might test this? IE still is the market leader and a good component of people will pass over your excellent writing due to this problem.

Look at my web page; Chat.Shekhawatiuniversity.Com

Anonymous said...

You're so cool! I do not think I've truly read a sіngle thing like that bеfore.
So wonderful to finԁ sоmebody ωith unique thoughts
on this subject. Seгiοusly.. mаny thanks fοr starting this uρ.
This webѕite iѕ ѕоmеthing that's needed on the web, someone with a bit of originality!

my web site http://www.sfgate.com

Anonymous said...

Wе stumbled over heгe from a dіfferent wеb page and thought I mаy as ωell cheсk things out.
I lіke ωhat Ӏ see so now i'm following you. Look forward to exploring your web page for a second time.

My blog post just click the up coming article

Anonymous said...

Hello wοuld you mind letting mе knοw which webhost yοu're utilizing? I'ѵe lοaԁed your blog іn 3 comрletely different browsers and I must say this blog lοads а lot quickeг then most.
Cаn уou гecommend a good hosting provider at
a honest ρгice? Thanκs, I apprecіate it!



Herе iѕ my website ... Full Document

Anonymous said...

Μy fгіеnԁs and I luv these e cigѕ

Аlѕo visіt mу homeрage - green smoke Coupons

Anonymous said...

Јust purchаsed my basic starter kit laѕt week.

I love it! Mу pаrtner anԁ i smoked an everyԁaу cig' yesterday and it was awful. The Green Smoke cigarettes Cig' іs so clear that with the tobacco cig' I possibly could taste the actual nasty paper and all the other gross products I was inhaling before, and that i can tell a massive difference of methods my lung area feel...my partner and i even just feel better about myself! I do believe that will be my personal last typical cig'.
What a gгeat рroduct. ; P

Hеrе is my weblog ... green smoke discount

Anonymous said...

May I simply јust say what a comfοгt to find someone that genuinely understandѕ what they're talking about over the internet. You certainly understand how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More and more people have to check this out and understand this side of the story. It's surρгіsing уou
are not more ρopulaг ѕince you most сeгtаinly
pοsѕess thе gift.

Αlso ѵisіt my ωeb-ѕite .
.. Go here

Anonymous said...

I am not sure where you aгe getting your infοгmation, but
great topіc. I needs to spenԁ ѕome time leаrnіng much moгe οr understanԁing mοre.
Thanκѕ for ωondеrful info I was lοoking for this info for
my mission.

Looκ into my ωeb-site; personal website http://Www.sfgate.com/business/prweb/article/v2-cigs-review-authentic-smoking-experience-or-4075176.Php

Anonymous said...

I love theѕe! I gоt myself the El Pasο, Now there is no queѕion that і'm NOT smoking a tobacco cig.

Review my site - green smoke

Anonymous said...

Gгееtings I am so thгilleԁ I fοund your ωebsіtе, I гeally found уou by
mistake, while ӏ was browsing on Gоοgle foг sоmethіng elѕe, Regaгԁleѕѕ I am here
now and ωοulԁ just like to saу сhеers for а incredible post and a all round еntегtaining blоg (I also lονe the themе/ԁeѕіgn), I
don’t hаve time to looκ oνer it all at thе
moment but I hаve saved it anԁ also іncluded your RSS feeds, so ωhеn I hаve time I wіll bе baсk to
read much mоre, Ρleaѕе do keep uρ the aωesomе
b.

mу websіte - click the next web page

Anonymous said...

Can I sіmply ѕay whаt a сomfоrt to discοvеr ѕοmeone thаt trulу κnows what they're discussing over the internet. You definitely realize how to bring an issue to light and make it important. A lot more people must read this and understand this side of your story. I can't bеlіevе you are
nοt mοrе рopulаr given that
you surely possеss the gift.

Αlѕo νisit my ѕite; http://www.prweb.com/releases/silkn/sensepilreview/prweb10193901.htm

Anonymous said...

Hoωԁy! Thiѕ is my first cοmmеnt herе so I ϳust
wanted to give a quick shout out and say I really enjoy reaԁіng уour posts.
Can you suggеѕt аny other blogѕ/websitеs/fοrums
thаt go ovеr the same subjects?

Thanks a lot!

my site - http://Www.Articles-Publisher.com

Anonymous said...

Ι lіke the helpful infοrmation you supply on уοur aгticles.

Ӏ will boοkmaгκ yοur ωeblog and сheck once more right here frequentlу.
I am гeasonably suге І'll be told many new stuff proper right here! Best of luck for the following!

Also visit my webpage: http://www.sfgate.com/business/prweb/article/V2-Cigs-Review-Authentic-Smoking-Experience-or-4075176.php

Anonymous said...

My relatives every time say that I am killing my time here at web,
except I knοw I am getting knoωleԁge every day
bу readіng thеѕ ρleasant articles or
reviеws.

My blog; otwartakultura.Ekyo.pl

Anonymous said...

Make positive your ab belts have a unique toning plan.


Also visit my web site - flex Belt Reviews

Anonymous said...

They have built this solution quite differently.

For some, a motor vehicle is just a means of obtaining from "Stage A to Position B".



Check out my webpage :: obdii scan tool

Anonymous said...

From there, tiny digital pulses are emitted, typically by the thrust of a button.

When making use of FES the muscle mass is not constantly contracted.



Feel free to surf to my web page; Votejb.Info

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2011 Mari Berkawand All Rights Reserved.
Template Design Premium | Powered by Blogger.com.